THE SURGERY WILL BE CHANGING ITS NAME TO "ST EDWARDS MEDICAL CENTRE" THIS WILL BE EFFECTIVE FROM THE 1ST OF APRIL
MISSED APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
WEEK ENDING 31.05.19
TOTAL MISSED 19
Please note we are changing the way we book your appointments from 01st March 2018.
- Routine appointments will only be booked between 8:30am & 11:30am & 3:30pm & 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Emergency appointments can be booked from 8:30am & 2:30pm.
- Test Results will be dealt with between 12:30pm & 2:30pm.
- Prescriptions will be dealt with between 2:30pm & 4:00pm on the telephone & between 1:00pm & 4:00pm in the surgery.
- Choose & Book will be dealt with between 10:00am & 12:30pm, if your enquiry is not choose & book or referral related, you will be asked to redial & select the option you need.
If you are eligible for a flu vaccination, please contact the surgery or pop in, we have ordered and reserved flu vaccinations for all of our patients.
Find out when our practice is open, what the GP consulting times are and what to do if you need help when the practice is closed. Find out more
Do you need to re-order your medication? Visit our prescriptions page and complete the online form. Find out more
Like To Register?
New to the area and would like to join our practice? We would be happy to help you. Fill in our registration forms and come see us. Find out more
The premises have full disabled access.
(Site updated 03/06/2019)